God's view

God's view
God's view

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Big Sleeper

In the midst of an emotional weekend, our not-so-little guy Micah has set a new (maybe world) record. He managed to sleep nearly 15 hours straight! No drugs or magic, I promise. He just got him some good old fashioned Zzz's.
I will admit that Micah had a late night out on Friday. Greg was away with his Dad at a men's retreat and I was having a girls night of painting and pizza while Micah hung out at the church childcare. The poor boy didn't hit the pillow until 10:30pm!!! And when he finally awoke at 1:45pm ...
...splish, splash. I gave him a celebratory bubble bath! He was still a little groggy in this picture. He really did enjoy the warm bubbley bath time.

Then he scarfed down peanut butter on graham crackers, a banana and an entire sippy of milk! Guess all that sleeping worked up a killer appetite. :)



To say the least, we're very proud of our Micah Mega Sleeper!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.